Okay. Jeremy = Frustrated. Very. Frustrated. Okay, so I dont have a problem with my preloader besides the fact that it looks like absolute crap, so I'm not saving it. So you wont have any pictures of it. Yeah, sorry, but if I didnt like it I know you def. wouldnt like it. Plus.. I did something bad and used a JPEG so it took way to long to load. So I've tried to re-create it in flash, and it didnt look good -at- all. I was very angry. So now I have to figure out a good way to add shading to the stupid combination lock. and again that = me being angry. Indeed. So... yeah. No pictures today but I think I'll use the brush tool to create a shading on the lock. We'll see but I took to long trying to figure that out to take pictures.. the bell just rung. Ill post more later. hopefully.
