THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm Oprah.



Idealist!
On the Keirsey Temperament Test I got Idealist. I agree with most of the points on it, but I don’t like working with others as much as it said I should. In fact working with other people frustrates me. I can be sensitive and I like to use my imagination and it gets me in trouble most of the time. Also, I don’t really like being the leader and I am more confident as following what people tell me to, but I like to put my own twist on projects and such. The people that it said I matched up with was Oprah Winfrey, Jane Fonda, Gandhi, Eleanor Roosevelt, among others :P
I also I am a pretty good listener and I do like to help people so if I had to choose any of the four jobs or sections that it gave me, Id have to be a Champion. I don’t think that I could be a teacher because I don’t like being the center of attention and don’t like leading people in general. The jobs in the Councler section didn’t seem to match me either, they seemed to boring or not anything that I could picture myself doing for the rest of my lives. As for the Healer section I kind of leans towards that, but not as much as Champion. I do like to use my mind to create something with a twist that I can relate to and like I like drawing what is on my mind.